The Whispering Creek Pack
Pack Copyright  Welcom11

Welcome Visitor (‘s)
To The Whispering Creek’ Forum!
Please Login or Register to begin/continue the adventure waiting for you !
- Swift & MoonStar

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pack Copyright  Welcom11

Welcome Visitor (‘s)
To The Whispering Creek’ Forum!
Please Login or Register to begin/continue the adventure waiting for you !
- Swift & MoonStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pack Copyright
Pack Copyright  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 pm by Swift

» Special Thanks to InfernoWolfen on Deviant Art
Pack Copyright  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 pm by Swift

Pack Copyright

Go down

Pack Copyright  Empty Pack Copyright

Post by Swift Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Pack Copyright  Announ12 Wait I thought wolf quest's packs can't have copyright .
Well we can't own ideas , however we do own certain content (listed below ) that was made by our staff . Please note if your member or not you will be ban from this pack if you are caught using it.

Definition of Copyright
"A copyright is a set of exclusive rights granted by a state to the creator of an original work or their assignee for a limited period of time upon disclosure of the work. This includes the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work. In most jurisdictions copyright arises upon fixation and does not need to be registered. Copyright owners have the exclusive statutory right to exercise control over copying and other exploitation of the works for a specific period of time, after which the work is said to enter the public domain. Uses covered under limitations and exceptions to copyright, such as fair use, do not require permission from the copyright owner. All other uses require permission. Copyright owners can license or permanently transfer or assign their exclusive rights to others. " - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright

Pack Copyright
The following listed below does belong to this pack.
- Rp plots
- Pack Shop contents
- Icon
Swift
Swift

https://whispering-creek.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum